The State Of Online Reviews Among U.S. Shoppers
Reading online reviews has become an integral part of the US shopper’s path-to-purchase. More than three in four US shoppers
go online to read reviews. Online reviews are the second most trusted source of information behind friends and family and
actually rank ahead of peer recommendation in terms of being helpful in the shopping process. 73% of shoppers rank online
reviews are the most influential piece of content ahead of videos, photos and blogs that lead to conversion.
Get answers to the following questions:
1. Why should brands care about online reviews?
2. Who is an online review reader?
3. For which product categories do shoppers read online reviews?
4. Where do shoppers read online reviews?
5. When do shoppers read online reviews?
6. Why do shoppers read online reviews?
7. How do shoppers read reviews to make a purchase decision?
8. How to analyze online reviews? Comparing Sony PlayStation 4 vs Xbox One
We help our clients Monitor, Manage and Analyze
Request a 15 minute demo of our platform (free trial included)